Ian started his first season of soccer a few weeks ago! The team and coach have been great although both of us have been shocked an amazed that he "barely made the cut off" before being shunned from any soccer success forever. At the age of 5!!!

Gavin was a great cheerleader despite being bundled up to stay warm in the 20 degree windchill outside. He loved that is was OK to scream his head off!
Ok, he didn't make the goal, but pretty great for his first game, eh? Anybody recognize the shrill screams in the background?


4 comments:
I love that you're blogging, Jessica. Isn't it fun to be a soccer Mom? Now if we could just have a week without cancelled practices and games.
I love your blog title - very you!
GO VIPERS!!! Drew will be so excited to see a little action from his team.
So fun! my girls won't play soccer because they are afraid they might fall down. pansy girls! I'm so excited that you are blogging!
So big. I can't believe how grown up Ian is. We miss you tons and I am very glad you are joining the blog thing. It is the best way to keep tabs on family that live so far away.
Post a Comment