Ian lost his first tooth and I can't believe he is growing up so fast! We had a moment when I told him I remembered when he got that tooth as a baby and he sensed I was feeling a little sentimental and he hugged me. What a sweet guy!
The whole process was a little traumatic when he bit on something at Chick-fila only to realize moments later it was his tooth! Reassuring him that we could correspond with the tooth fairy and let her know what happened he relaxed a bit about getting his moola. However, said tooth fairy forgot to leave money that night creating trauma the following morning and it took some quick thinking and slight of hands to get that dollar under the pillow! Pathetic, I know. I can only hope we get better with time or atleast that at some point I don't feel like I have been hit with a tranqualizer dart the minute I put the kids to bed!


1 comments:
So funny. I have done the exact same thing. It can be so stressful to remember everything - especially late at night and early morning.
I love that sentimental moment. What a sweet boy.
Post a Comment