Want to play?
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Memories...
Posted by Jess at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, so remember the time we came up to Dallas and visited you? We went out on the town, had dinner and walked around. Then we got temporary tats to commemorate the evening. We were such rebels!
I remember spotting a Nick Cage ala Raising Arizona look alike on a motorcycle at a gas station on a road trip in high school (Holy prepositional phrases, Batman!)
And climbing radio towers with crazy boys.
And performing the Sweeney Sisters routine at the EFY talent show.
And listening to insane animals outside our tent at camp. Which reminds me, I have three words for you: "Sheep liver fluke".
Trout dancing
Playing with our favorite latently homosexual, latently black man.
Partying at Chuck E. Cheese with our first babies.
That is all for now.
I remember Miss Piggy singing Black Flag and politely inviting you to the prom; many years of AVOID the FLOYD...then an eventual bond with the beast; ink-stained hands; Dan Hess; way too many hours riding shotgun with Sam Darden--cheating death many times; sweat drenched Lollapalooza shirts...and in Carrie's words, "That's all for now".
(p.s. I remember a deep loathing for Carrie too, but it was really short-lived in the grand scheme of things.)
JAAAAAAKE! If you ever check back to this thread again I just wanted to share how my deep love for you eventually conquered and beat to death my once equally-deep loathing. I went to the local fair out here this year and I confess, I thought of you and your photographic study...Con mucho amor,
ChickenMidget
Post a Comment