I am so loving summer nights. We hang out on the deck and let the boys run wild like the monkeys they are. I miss the extra time at night to myself, but it is great to just chill and not worry about about the coming day. My happiest memories of my childhood are thrashing outside until it was too dark to see 2 feet in front of my Huffy.
Last night they decided to test the deck durability and our patience by racing and crashing into each other over and over...made for some fun pictures!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Crash Up
Posted by Jess at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Great pictures! I love hanging out in the back yard with long summer nights!
We love hanging outside in the evening during the summer! All of the neighborhood kids are out so it can get pretty crazy.
Moment of silence for my huffy bike that's been put to rest.
I would agree that summer evenings are awesome. I just love not having to worry about school the next day, homework, etc.
Your boys were so cute in nursery today. It's neat that they have each other.
Post a Comment