Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog or Die

SO, I have been a major slacker documenting our existence. After a great pep talk by one of the hippest flower mound moms around (check out Shauna's blog and blog design biz http://shaunacallaghan.blogspot.com/) I have recommitted to not be as lame and try quick bursts of genius! Now, if I can free up some of my facebook addiction time...

5 comments:

Debbie said...

You go girl! I can't wait to see what Shauna comes up with. She truly is talented!

Carrie said...

Facebook schmacebook! Come back and blog, woman! I need to know what you guys are up to!

BTW, I keep calling you but alas, no phone calls back. I am forlorn.

Shauna said...

You are so sweet! And by the way - I will still makeover your page. Just go to my website and fill out the order form and then dont pay. :)

Shauna said...

hey! Check your junk mail - I bet you have an email from me in it!

Jane said...

Glad to know I've been in good company...