Sunday, May 11, 2008

New DO

This is the hair of a woman who spends her days with a blow dryer and not cleaning up her office (see background). If only I were Mariah Carey and had an in house beauty salon and had people at my beck and call to fix me on a daily basis! It's almost worse for everyone to see your hair done and the potential that you choose not to do!! I guess I will have to continue to make peace with the tumble weed and enjoy my blow outs when the moons align and I am able to escape to the hairdresser...

4 comments:

Debbie said...

It's just beaaaauuuutiful and if looked great the day I saw you with your new cut too. I would agree, though, that it's always hard to duplicate how they style it at the salon. Cute 'do!

Carrie said...

You're one hot woman!

Life in the Oliver Lane! said...

What a hottie! You are simply georgous my darling!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

You look awesome. I love it when my sister's come to visit, because I make them do my hair for me--don't you hate straightening day after day--arghhh!