" I thought of Jesus' body alot because I ate four breads!" Evan (during the sacrament) 9/09
"Listen!" Gavin as he holds your face in both his cubby little hands. 09
"I am definitely not voting for Orock Orama" Ian discussing his upcoming mock school elections 10/08
Feeling like an awesome mom for putting honey mustard in Ian's lunch to dip his carrots in, I ask if he liked it. He says, "Yea, I drank half of it!" 9/08
4th of July as we are enjoying the fireworks exploding above us, Evan turns to Grandma and says,"I wish I was asleep right now." 7/08
3 comments:
Hurray for family day at the zoo! I love the picture of all 3 boys on the alligator!
Don't you love a day at the zoo? Cute pics and how fun that your husband came along.
How fun! I love great family outings!
Post a Comment