Monday, October 20, 2008

Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting!!


At the dojo

This weekend we went to the annual Kneeland Halloween bash. After years of planning (and persuading) my Kung-Fu dreams came true! Look at the hot date I ended up with. Pumpkin Blossom was all I could dream of and more!



I have to admit, it has also always been a dream of mine to have a Fu-Manchu! I may market it as a diet supplement. It was so hard eating all the yummy food without inhaling a hair ball.

Check out these great pictures of all the costumes on Holly's blog: http://kneelands.blogspot.com/


This party is always "extreme fun". Let's just say Shawn ended up in the pool and I ended up gagging down a tin of oysters!! Thank you Chris and Holly!

13 comments:

Suz said...

You guys look awesome! Very creative!

kim&ryan said...

I absolutely LOVE IT. Hilarious!

Debbie said...

Totally amazing costumes. You guys are so fun!

simply jami said...

LOVE IT! You guys crack me up! I checked out the other couples too, pretty impressive. Are the 'prisoners of love' Amy and Travis Stratton? Damian grew up with the Strattons...small world.

Carrie said...

Freaking. awesome!

Jane said...

Loved your costumes!!! You guys were such a hit!

Toni said...

Those are the best costumes I've ever seen!

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Best costumes I have ever seen!

wadeanderin said...

Fabulous! And isn't Shaun lovely...? That one's going to be hard to top! The fumanchu rocks!

Jennie said...

Even better than I was imagining! I'm emailing this to my whole family.

Shauna said...

HIlarious

Rainie said...

I have been laughing about this all week!! You definately were the for sure winner. Way to go all out. How long had the idea been born?? I love it!

LBBlum said...

You two are too funny! I too am surrounded by 5 boys! (4 sons and then my biggest {boy} husband.)

just popping in to say Hi-