Saturday, November 1, 2008

King Corn



Tonight we watched King Corn (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1112115/) Do you know you are made of corn??? (Don't take that as a compliment)

As if, between the looming election and the amount of sugar I have consumed the last 2 days wasn't enough to be supremely freaked out and depressed about!

Maybe when all of us are in Maoist uniforms, riding our bikes around, will not only be healthier but have time on our hands to grow our own crops and have our cows graze.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I didn't know this. And I would agree - the sugar highs need to end. Do we "sell" it to one of the local dentists, chuck it, give it away, or what?

Jane said...

Sugar highs....ugh.

Carrie said...

Yeah, that's you that I tagged on my blog, so snap to it.

You need to stop watching movies like this and watch more "Dancing With The Stars". It'll ease the stress in your life.