Last Day of First GradeI can't believe summer is over! I admit, there have been a few (ok a lot) times where I felt like I couldn't take another day of the constant Feed Me, He Hit Me, I Wanna Watch ----, I'ts too Hot Outside. But, now that freedom is looming for all of us, I think back over the summer and we have had a lot of fun and I have embraced the fact these boys are not mine for very long. *sigh*

The boys got to go to the beach for the first time when we went to visit the Blad Fam in Huntington Beach.
And Legoland!!!
...and we swung by Disneyland since we were in the area!






4 comments:
I'm glad you had a great summer! Cute pics.
Fun summer! We loved Disney Land. I can't believe we are back in school, I'm not complaining.
You are in so. much. trouble. You were in Disneyland...2 hours from me....and you didn't tell me? We could easily have driven down to play with you at our favorite theme park. So much trouble.
Glad you had such a fun summer with your guys!
Post a Comment