Both the boys running into CCDC-late I might add!
Today was the first day of Pre-school for Evan AND Gavin. That's right, the last day of school last year I broke down signed Gavin up as he was tearing up the directors office! She saw the desperation in my eyes and said,"we will take good care of him".
He slept in his backpack the first day Ian went to school!
Gavin has been so excited for school. He was telling everyone about his lunchbox and scooby snacks in his pack pack. Today he did great and ran right in and out the door to the playground.
And then there is sweet Evan!
For some reason, Evan loves strangers. Asks the bagboy if he can have hug. BUT he has a hard time warming up to his teachers. When we met the teacher last week he was being a pill but I hoped today would go smoother.
And then I went to the store-ALONE. I looked at all the color protecting shampoo and decided on a new one to try. I got everything on my list! I even tried on a shirt and bought it too!I first had to explain the giant bendy burn on his chin from a freak smore accident this weekend while we were camping. Then came Evan's intro to the class: "You need to put on your nametag" "no". "How about on your back?" "no".... I told the teacher good luck and ran out!
This morning Ian asked my why I was so excited that everyone was going to school today. I just looked at him and said,"Because you are going to have so much fun today!"

5 comments:
How exciting. Isn't it wonderful to go to the store alone? I find myself spending way too much time looking at just a few things because I can.
You will enjoy those mornings to yourself this year.
HAHAHAHA! Nice one...because you will have so much fun...Can't wait til I can share in your joy...only like 3 years til then?! Ugh.
Sweet! I'm so excited for you. It is amazing how liberating it can be to go shopping alone. Even somewhere like Target. Glad you had a great time!
You are too funny! Kinda bittersweet... you'll never have a monkey linked to your hip 24/7 ever again... until next Summer that is.
Alone time is awsome. I can't wait until I am there
Post a Comment