Monday, November 10, 2008

6 Random Things

6 Random Things


My friend Carrie tagged me to share 6 random things about moi and today is a sick day at the Blad house so here we go.


  • I hate lol. I think it is gay. I understand the need to express feelings in a concise way when communicating through type. You want to give your friends that little "hey, I think you're funny". It just seems like you need to be wearing hot pink bicycle shorts to be texting it in your sparkly phone.(see #2) Do I have any other great ideas-no. Please help. But don't be offended that I am not lol-ing at you in cyper space. I am laughing on the inside.

      • What is up with the 80's/early 90's resurgence??? It was bad people, BAD! Watch any episode of The Cosby Show or C+C Music Factory music video. Putrid colors, horrible fit. We were walking by some tragically hip stores this weekend-neon bicycle shorts in the window!! Just say no!

        • I love nature. It is really balm for my soul. One of my favorite things about going to school in Provo was walking around, breathing in the crisp air and looking up at the mountains as I walked everywhere. My extended family is into extreme outdoor sports but I would be content to walk the Appalachian trail or bike across Europe.

          • Kim and Kath could possible be the funniest show on t.v. Whoever the costumer is deserves an Emmy. I never knew W.T. could be so delightful. Molly Shannon is one of my favorite funny ladies and is a great actress too. Go rent Year of the Dog.

              • A dream of mine is to have a food related business. Although I have plans were I have more of a creative/management role, the act of baking is so relaxing and flexes my creative muscles. Maybe recipe development?


              • I think Pee-Wee's Big Adventure could possibly be one of the great comedic films of our time. It is like a fine wine-it improves with age. If you need a refresher let me know. "Corn has thousands of uses, all of which I will tell you about right now!" If you don't think PW is funny you are dead inside!

              OK, thanks for reading my rambling. I tag Debbie and Jennie

              4 comments:

              Debbie said...

              I can see you having a food-related business someday too. You have all the talents to be successful with it.

              I'm with ya on the biker shorts. Ick.

              Carrie said...

              I hate to tell you this, but I am LOL'ing right now at #6! No, not laughing on the inside, on the outside with loud cackling! I am having to explain myself to Scott...I had forgotten that particular line from one of my favorite movies.

              You deserve a new pair of stretch pants for making me laugh that hard.

              Jennie said...

              You tagged me! Wow! I am honored and excited to accept your challenge. Stay tuned...

              wendybird said...

              Pee Wee was clearly ahead of his time. I can hear that corn line tripping deftly off the tongue of Dwight Shrute.