Monday, November 17, 2008

Leaves of Change




It finally feels like Fall around here. Ian has a ritual every year where he digs in the garage for a rake and makes himself a pile of leaves to crash into! He really works up a sweat raking the entire yard for a pitiful pile to enjoy. I got the little rake out for #2 and#3 to join in the fun.






Who knew yard work could be so fun?

Sweet little Ian. I love reliving through him the simple pleasures in life!

6 comments:

Jane said...

So fun!!! My kiddos love playing in the leaves too.

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Great photos. Playing in leaves is such a fun fall tradition.

Holly and Chris Kneeland said...

Finally fall! Yeah!!! We love playing in the leaves! It can keep the boys busy for about 10 min ha/ha!

Shauna said...

We are having tons of fun in the leaves too!

wadeanderin said...

Holy cow - you're boys are HUGE! I love Ian's half-toothless smile right now...looks just about like Drew's. I threatened to paint his face orange and make him be a jack-o-lantern for halloween...miss you guys!