I thought it would be fun to share a few if the finer moments of life with my almost 2 year old cutie pie Gavin!
Yes that is the Costco size honey. This happened in the minute and a half it took to 
walk my friend to the door! (You can't tell but half of it has been dumped out and gently rubbed into his hair.)

Gavin has been practicing his gang signs and getting pointers from our #1 trouble maker Evan.
Gavin is also an avid gardener!
The laundry room is Gavin's refuge when the stormy skies open above him and he is unable to get a grip on reality.



11 comments:
Such cute little guys!
Wow. That's a big container of honey that your little honey had in his hands.
The last photo of your 3 boys is so adorable.
A wise man once said never underestimate what can happen in a second with three young boys. Ok maybe not a wise man, but if a wise man had three young boys he would say that! ha/ha!
I cannot tell you how many times I have said, "its a good thing you are cute..." way too many!
Ay de mi, they are so cute! What a fun little handful Gavin looks like!
They are so CUTE!!
Cute Boys!
OH!! Don't you just Love this age?! Xander's obsession is our computer right now. He is going to crash it some day soon, I can just feel it.
November 22, what?? Show me some Francais girl!
I am right with Rainie, where are the new posts...? Your boys are simply adorable! I love seeing the three of them together at the end...those are the best moments captured on camera.
Dear poor, sad, abandoned blog,
Someday someone will post something new on you and maybe then I can see new pictures of cutie pie boys and hear the adventures of Jessica in Foodland. In the meantime, every time I see you I shed a tear for your glory days.
Sincerely,
Carrie
Post a Comment